Specialist in rolled tissue converting machinery
SPECIALIST IN TISSUE CONVERTING MACHINERY
The skills and knowledge we gather are applied in every project we take on. Our projects mainly focus on:
- Improving production and efficiency of tissue converting lines.
- Upgrading converting lines to meet the current (CE) safety levels.
- Refurbishing used tissue converting equipment
Our approach in working together with you and your team ensures the best possible outcome by taking in your teams knowledge and experience and combining this with the skills and knowledge of the Rolco team. Open and honest conversation is one of the values we care about and use to come to the desired solution.
Here are just some of our past projects, to give you an idea of the possibilities that working together with Rolco can bring you:
- Upgrading the existing tailsealer to remove the bottleneck in a rewinding line that needs to produce smaller roll diameters.
- Raising the speed of converting lines by almost 15% by installing the Rolco designed edge embossing (i.e. ply bonding).
- Saving costs by changing the packaging of industrial rolls in card board (RSC) cases to foil packaging on a Rolco packaging machine.
- Refurbishing a complete converting line after dismantling and installation and commissioning of the newly rebuild line at the new site; a complete project with just one point of contact.
- Retrofitting a rewinder line to coreless in order to meet current market demands.
- Doubling the capacity of the log accumulator to bring more stability to the converting process.
- Combining a complete converting line from multi-brand modules, as well as using new Rolco modules. Rolco also takes care of the new CE marking of this “puzzle line”.
Rolco will take care of your initial request from design and engineering to commissioning and service, as well as spare parts during the life time of your equipment and support to your local team.
OUR PARTNERSHIP WITH YOU
Rolco functions as an extension of your local team with inhouse engineers, technicians and mechanics who will all help you achieve your goals.
Whether you are looking to get the most out of your existing line by refurbishing or upgrading parts of your line or you want to retrofit a new module into the line, we are here to walk you through the possibilities and help you get the most out of your equipment.
Rolco Europe B.V. is based in the Netherlands and works with leading converting companies all over the world. We employ trained and skilled staff that is motivated to work with you on your projects and to help you constantly improve.
This is why we focus on a long term partnership: not to improve just once but to keep improving over the course of decades and even beyond.
Because you need to deliver a top quality product in order to compete in your market and you always need to keep an eye on the cost of that product.
Our experience and dedication makes us your preferred partner if you are looking to:
- Keep improving your productivity,
- Ensure a safe environment for your operators,
- Realize competitive profitability.